Talent Acquisition Partner - Nordics
Talent Acquisition Partner Nordics
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. For us to continue on this journey, we need to attract and grow great people that can innovate and re-invent what life at home can be.
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to manage recruitment for our Nordics Sales Cluster. You will be part of an international team of engaged Talent Acquisition Partners and you will play a key role making sure we continue with our legacy in getting the best talents in the right jobs.
TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
As our Talent Acquisition Partner Nordics, you will positively influence our managers in Nordics by recruiting our future talent. You partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners and you drive the requisition process in our ATS. You conduct brilliant interviews and assessment of candidates and train our Hiring Managers in talent acquisition strategy. On the basis of your market expertise and analyses, you advise and influence business decisions. In order to attract potential talents, you will identify and evaluate new recruiting events that will drive brand awareness and strengthen talent pipeline based on hiring needs. You are an expert in social media recruiting and follow the latest trends in digital recruitment.
WHO ARE YOU
• Talent Expert: You know the ABC of a holistic Talent Acquisition process and act as a consultant to our business.
• Organized: You know how to set priorities, work in a methodical, structured and efficient way.
• Results driven: You take well-shaped decisions and anticipate actions.
• Team player: You navigate with ease in a complex matrix organization and nurture cross-collaboration, alignment
• Flexible: You manage various projects in parallel and adapt to changing goals.
• Innovative: You constantly challenge the status quo, find pragmatic solutions and find new ways to engage with tech talent.
• Degree in Human Resources, Behavioral Science or similar
• 2+ years of previous experience in recruitment
• Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
Contact person: Erik Baidori