Talent Acquisition Partner Nordics
BRING THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO THE RIGHT PLACE
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You’ll be based in our global HQ in Stockholm, a unique place to work and grow in which over 1000 professionals and 75+ nationalities come together. The Nordic sales Cluster is a dynamic, fast paced sales organisation that stretches over Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. We collaborate across functions and borders with one common purpose; to shape living for the better!
You will positively influence the growth of Electrolux within Western Europe by recruiting our future employees for our Nordic sales & service cluster. You partner with our Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners across all business sectors and functions in order to fill our vacancies with the right candidates. You report to the Talent Acquisition Manager West Europe. In your diverse team you have colleagues from all major West European markets.
Your main tasks:
• Participate in our talent reviews and create effective pipelining.
• Drive the requisition process in our ATS, write intriguing job advertisements, interview the best candidates, train our Hiring Managers in our talent strategy and guide them through our process.
• Based on your market expertise and TA analytics, give strategic hiring advice and influence business decisions.
• Plan and organize employer branding events to attract potential talents in critical functions.
• Be an expert in social media sourcing. As a plus be knowledgeable in digital recruitment campaign creation.
• Higher degree (e.g. HBO, Bachelor or Master degree) in Business, Social Studies or any relevant studies.
• Professional background of minimum 2 years in end-to-end recruiting, preferably in an international matrix organization, in a recruitment agency or at a headhunting consultancy.
• Fluency in English and Swedish, good knowledge of other European language is a plus.
• Experience with ATS tools, MS office, CRM is a plus.
• Smart work from home during Pandemic, then willing to commute to nearby local office on occasion.
This is what your colleague Adjara (Talent Acquisition Partner France) says:
“As a Talent Acquisition Partner at Electrolux I have a real impact on the hiring strategy in France and as a trusted partner I learn a lot outside of my scope. Since I’ve joined in 2019 I can really see my career path clearer. But the best thing is the people – my team consists of 7 nationalities and every conversation is just an inspiration.”
Find out more on: