Talent Acquisition Partner - Stockholm
Talent Acquisition Partner
Engage with talent and business and bring the best people on board.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. For us to continue on this journey, we need to attract and grow great people that can innovate and re-invent what life at home can be.
• Are you motivated by
• Are you an engaging storyteller?
• Do you take personal pride in matching talent with the best opportunity?
• Can you juggle multiple tasks and deadlines at the same time?
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join us at our Global HQ in Stockholm. You will be part of an international team of engaged Talent Acquisition Partners who advise our business managers on how to find, attract and assess talents that match our culture and organization. You will be working towards our HR, Finance leaders and Lawyers among other teams and you will be part of developing our function towards outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience.
You will positively influence our leaders by recruiting our future talent. You will partner with the Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners and you will drive the requisition process in our ATS. You will conduct brilliant interviews and assessment of candidates and train our Hiring Managers in talent acquisition strategy. On the basis of your market expertise and analyses, you will advise and influence business decisions. In order to attract potential talents, you will identify and evaluate new recruiting events that will drive brand awareness and strengthen talent pipeline based on hiring needs. You are an expert in social media recruiting and follow the latest trends in digital recruitment.
• Talent Expert: You know the ABC of a holistic Talent Acquisition process and act as a true advisor to our business.
• Collaborative: You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
• Results driven: You take well-shaped decisions and anticipate actions
• Flexible: You manage various projects in parallel and adapt to changing goals.
• Innovative: You constantly challenge the status quo, find pragmatic solutions and find new ways to engage with tech talent.
University Degree with a background of min. 5 years in recruitment, preferably in an international matrix organization or from a headhunting or recruiting agency. MS office, ATS, Good level of English is a must have and any other languages a plus.
Contact person: Cecilia Bajera