Talent Acquisition Specialist
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will strive to create the best possible recruitment experience for both internal & external candidates as well as Hiring Managers. This role is an excellent growth opportunity that combines both direct sourcing and recruiting responsibilities for skilled and production leader level roles as well as our general labor hiring process demonstrating ownership for end to end headcount needs including vendor management. You will partner with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and cross functional leaders to build effective pipelines and talent strategies, conduct intake meetings, qualify job requirements, and develop strategic sourcing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool as well as sourcing and screening candidates effectively.
- Proactively utilize creative sourcing/posting strategies, recruitment branding and networks to identify, engage and attract top talent to effectively source, review, assess & qualify candidates against key competences, skills & experience for the job
- Act as liaison with on-site labor vendors, monitor performance, headcount reporting, convert temporary employees and coordinate general labor recruiting/selection process including testing, interviewing, etc.
- Practice effective documentation and tracking of requisition activity and applicant progression within the applicant tracking system and work to develop communication routines to provide effective updates throughout the hiring process
- Ensure compliance including posting, interviewing, pre and post hire employment documentation & background verification
- Oversee analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization
- Partner with on-site HR team for pre-employment verification, New Hire processing, and coordination and delivery of new hire orientation
- Develop strategies to effectively balance and manage recruiting workbench to meet business needs and work closely with and leverage Corporate TA team and resources
- Act as onsite liaison in partnership with Corporate University Relations Partner for Tech Scholar, Intern and Co-Op programs.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You want to know everything about everything.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years’ recruiting experience including at least recruiting 1 yr. manufacturing/general labor experience
- Strongly preferred prior Staffing/Recruiting agency experience
- Experience and understanding of common industry standard recruiting policies and practices, using job boards, social media, etc. to source candidates
- Microsoft Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)