Talent, Learning & Development Specialist
Talent, Learning & Development Specialist (1-year contract)
Location: Kraków, Poland
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Talent, Learning & Performance team is responsible for the administration, support and advisory Employees, Line Managers and HR Business Partners from European region on training, performance review, assessment tools and HR system usage. Team members are involved in different HR projects, both form learning and D&I angle.
A TYPICAL DAY
Essential duties of TLD Specialist:
• maintain the internal HR system
• work closely with Senior Management
• deliver assessment & development tools (360 assessment, Talent Dimension tool) to designated employees
• being responsible for own processes end to end
• managing and organizing training sessions
• establishing and maintaining network with external providers
WHO YOU ARE
• Be proactive: You're not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead
• Have continuous improvement mindset
• Show consumer and customer focus
• Adapt easily
• Strong cross collaboration and networking skills
• Judgment and decision making
• Fluency in English, both in speaking and writing
• Have min. 2 years of HR experience
Experience of working with Cornerstone On Demand and/or Cubiks will be a strong advantage.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.