Talent & Learning Manager
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety
of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because
we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more
innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global
community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn
Consumer Experience Organization
CX Talent & Learning Manager
In 2019 Electrolux celebrated its 100th anniversary. This is a time when the consumer is more empowered than ever, global competition keeps everyone on their toes, and innovation is at the heart of it all. To play in this arena, Electrolux constantly needs to reinvent itself.
To do this, thought leaders in Insights & Innovation, Marketing, Design, R&D and Technology, Ownership Experience & Digital Solutions, as well as Sustainability joined forces in Electrolux’ Consumer Experience (CX) Organization. We have come together as one team to channel our creativity into storytelling, outstanding consumer experiences and a strong innovation roadmap for the future. This organization represents insight and foresight, in order to innovate with a holistic view of the consumer… with speed!
We are looking for a passionate, forward-looking Talent & Learning Manager who will strengthen our organization with a diverse talent pool, and future-proof our talents with up-to date skills and competences.
If you get energized seeing people develop and grow, join this fast-paced and innovative organization as a Talent & Learning Manager.
What’s your role
Reporting to the VP HR & Communications, the Talent & Learning Manager will set the talent roadmap for the organization, and actively partner with leaders and HR Business Partners on up/re-skilling of our talent.
As CX Talent & Learning Manager you will
• Build a solid understanding of the Consumer Experience agenda and its role in Electrolux, and get a good grip on its vast range of functional expertise areas (such as insights, marketing, design, hardware & software engineering, sustainability)
• Work in close cooperation with leaders, HR Business Partners and the Group Talent Managers to design CX’ talent strategy and roadmap for the future
• Join CX leaders across the organization to identify immediate & longer term capability needs, map gaps versus these needs, and formulate development initiatives
• Partner with the Group Learning Managers to work out concrete capability development initiatives, such as academies, on-the-job learning opportunities, rotations, etc.
• Join forces with HR partners across the organization to build a strong and diverse talent pool to future proof delivery on the CX agenda, by identifying (internal & external) talent, preparing succession pipelines, actively seeking out growth opportunities for employees, and bringing these to life
• Work on all fronts, internally & externally, to drastically accelerate diversity across the CX organization
• Support development of leaders
• Keep employee engagement as your north star
Who you are
• You have strong business acumen and are curious about what we do and how we impact people’s lives with our products and experiences
• You have a deep understanding of how talent & learning initiatives drive business strategies and execution, and can demonstrate a solid track record of successful implementation of such initiatives
• You are passionate about people development
• Have proven ability to work in international, multi-cultural settings, preferably in a matrixed organization
• Have excellent communication and influencing skills, demonstrating an ability to interact with all levels of an organization
• You show a high level of drive and energy, are a self-starter and a team player – you roll up your sleeves and take initiative!
• Have an agile and growth mindset, continuously learning about what’s next, so you can deliver innovatively in a fast-paced environment
• A university degree
• At least 5 years of relevant talent & learning experience in a multinational, multi-cultural organization
• Experience as an HR Business Partner (to marketing, design or engineering functions) is a strong plus, as well as actual working experience within these functions
Contact person: Maria Stasiak