Talent Management Director – BA Europe
Talent Management Director – BA Europe
Talent and Teamship are strategic pillars of the company and recognized as a key area to succeed with the business and strategy execution.
As our next Talent Management Director, you and your team will be responsible for Talent Management, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement and Leadership Development across the Business Area Europe.
Key operational responsibilities:
In this position, you will be part of the BA Europe HR, Communications and Continuous Improvement Leadership team to drive the talent and leadership mandate along with business leaders and HR Business Partners. You capture strategic business challenges and translate them into organizational implications to drive action plans to develop leadership and capabilities.
You will also be part of Global Talent Management team and work together to implement relevant programs, tools and practices across Europe.
of the role:
• Ensure a dynamic and business integrated Talent Management processes that enables deployment of organization capabilities aligned with business needs.
• Deploy the Electrolux Global Talent Management philosophy across Europe including participation in talent reviews, recruitment & assessment of potential and ensuring strong succession pipelines in critical roles.
• Develop and drive talent development programs across Europe with a focus to develop high potential talent.
• Support on driving Employee Engagement across prioritized sites in Europe along with the HRBPs.
• Driving the cultural development within the organization including diversity and inclusion is a key responsibility
• Support with targeted leadership development interventions across different levels of the organization working together with Global Talent Management and regional HR Business Partners
• Provide leadership to the Talent & Learning team in Krakow, Poland, to together provide a rich overall talent agenda to the Electrolux business in Europe
• Provide leadership to the Talent Acquisition function in Europe and ensure we have a strong talent acquisition approach, including succession management and internal talent growth.
What type of Talent Management leader are you?
• You have proven skills working across country borders with the understanding and respect for cultural differences
• You have a solid experience and knowledge how to work in a strong matrix organization where you will drive the Performance, Diversity & Inclusion strategy in Europe.
• You have excellent communications and influence skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization, including top management.
• You have a solid track record and experience in Human Resources, with experience in Talent management roles and/or HR Business Partner role(s)
• You have a bachelor’s degree in appropriate field.
• You have a good understanding of how business strategies drive talent and performance initiatives.
• You have a strong financial acumen and understanding in how the business agenda drives people imperatives and future organizational needs.
Location: Stockholm, HQ
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.
Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter through our application system.
Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR.
Contact person: Hellen Isayas