Talent Management, Sr. Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
ambitions as big as ours, we need employees who will help reinvent taste, care
and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the
world. Electrolux is seeking a Senior Manager, Talent Management, who will play
an important role in our efforts design and implement new talent management and
development programs as well as improve programs that will enable the
organization to meet its short and long-term goals.
We want you to grow your career, sharpen your skills and discover your strengths with Electrolux as you provide thought leadership, drive change management, strategy & design, program/project management and create strategic partnerships with key stakeholders. You will positively impact Electrolux’ ability develop and retain talent across the North America region and share best practices with other regions. You will collaborate with your global peers to develop, design and implement global talent initiatives.
- You are a business enabler that has demonstrated ability to develop innovative, tailored and scalable talent management initiatives to address unique functional and organizational needs
You must be a self-starter with high change agility, business acumen, change management and an ability to influence at all levels
- You are a change management champion who drives engagement, sustainable change and implementation of talent programs for multiple business (manufacturing plants, supply chain, sales, marketing, finance, etc.)
- You are a collaborator who allies with global and other regional process owners to ensure alignment when implementing projects. You naturally create and nurture strategic relationships with key stakeholders including functional leaders, global partners, HR business partners, talent acquisition, learning & development team, etc.
- You are knowledgeable of current trends and leverage best practices by conducting internal assessments, identify critical gaps, design strategies, get buy-in from key stakeholders and develop an implementation roadmap
- You are a strong communicator with ability to present to leadership (HR leadership, business leaders, etc.) and HR Business partners on talent initiatives and progress
- You conduct talent management and development assessments to identify critical gaps, design strategies, get buy-in from key stakeholders and develop an implementation roadmap
- You operate with the highest ethical standards and handle confidential information while demonstrating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and sound judgment
- You develop KPIs and scorecards to monitor the effectiveness of development efforts; apply these measures to drive progress in talent management/development and retention.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- BA/BS degree in business or related discipline
- MS Organizational Development & Leadership or MBA preferred
- You have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in talent and organizational performance and development initiatives, programs, and processes and at least two (2) years as people manager.