Talent & Organization Development Specialist
The Talent & Organization Development (OD) Specialist will create and execute talent development programs, communications campaigns and change management initiatives to drive end user adoption and adherence to performance and talent processes. The Talent & OD Specialist serves as a subject matter expert and change agent for the corporate mentoring program, utilization of the cloud-based talent system, front end employee engagement survey (EES) administration and annual talent and performance management cycles. This role collaborates with global stakeholders and the regional talent and HR-Business Partners.
The Talent & OD Specialist is a communications champion, creator of talent development programs and employee engagement initiatives. The ideal candidate possesses strengths in innovation, applies both creative and technical thinking, and is comfortable working in a manufacturing environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and create professional development programs such as Electrolux mentoring program, stretch assignment initiatives, and various other creative ways to build our talent pipeline.
- Create and deliver training and learning forums to educate employees, manager and HR-Business partners in key performance management practices such as feedback, objective setting and development planning, year-end review, etc.
- Partner with HR and talent management team to drive accountability among employees and leaders to perform necessary steps of performance management, including objective setting, development planning, mid-year reviews, year-end reviews, and continuous feedback.
- Partner closely with region HR team and global peers to support performance management and Employee Engagement Survey (EES) activities for the region to include report generation, data analysis and metrics surrounding performance, EES and talent related processes.
- Become a “super user” of the cloud based performance and talent management software Cornerstone on Demand (CSOD) and serve as the central contact for system and process inquiries in talent and performance. Deliver testing of new system releases and/or improvements, assessing impact and change management needs for regional talent and HR leadership.
- Develop communication and training materials to educate employees, managers and HR-Business Partners on the Electrolux Employee Engagement Survey (EES) and action planning, communicating results, etc.
- Act as a resource and provide direction to the global HR community regarding the interpretation of talent management process/program elements as well as appropriate use of systems and tools.
- Proactively equips the business with ad-hoc reports and metrics using our HRIS and CSOD tools.
- Work closely with global and other regional process teams to ensure alignment with business needs and assess future enhancement needs and opportunities.
- Support the change management process needed for the organization to embrace new processes or system features.
- Handles confidential information while demonstrating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and sound judgment.
- 3+ years previous experience in organization and/or talent development.
- BS, BA in Organizational Leadership, Organization Development, Change Management or related discipline.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing, factory/plant environment.
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office programs; particularly Excel and Power Point
- Self-starter with high change agility and proven success in leading change initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with ability to provide clear, succinct information related to process and system design
- Possesses intellectual curiosity regarding technology and digital tools
- Strong customer-client focus and effective consulting skills
- Prior knowledge of Performance Management, Employee Engagement and other related HR processes.
- Ability to work independently with a high attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and global partners
- Exposure to supporting / managing enterprise-driven solutions, processes, and business requirements.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- MA, MS, or MPS degree in organization development or related discipline.
- Experience managing HR cloud based systems (i.e. Cornerstone, SuccessFactors, Workday, etc.)
- Change management certification and/or CPLP certification