Electrolux is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner - Sourcer in Charlotte, NC!
This role will be responsible for developing strategies and plans focused on sourcing passive candidates in effort to fill hard to fill and niche open roles utilizing various sourcing channels and tools. Responsible for enhancing the organization’s ability to identify, assess, and build a network of passive candidates within business units across the organization.
- Implement sourcing strategies in effort to source for qualified candidates for open positions in a designated functional area of the organization.
- Partner with functional areas to understand talent needs and perform strategic research and data-driven sourcing activities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in prospecting techniques and tools used for information retrieval, data extraction, web-scraping, and customer relationship management.
- Ability to deliver and present talent insights to business stakeholders and effectively influence.
- Advanced Boolean search knowledge and ability to utilize a variety of sourcing channels including social media, internet search, database search, etc. with a focus on direct sourcing of passive candidates.
- Maintain timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the database.
- Proactively build a pipeline of pre-qualified candidate pools in line with the supporting functional area’s workforce plans.
- Maintain contact with existing talent pool candidates to provide information on current and future opportunities and obtain up to date market information aligned with functional area.
- Provide weekly reporting on activities, findings, market analytics, and conversion rates.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 years’ recruiting/staffing experience, including minimum 3 yr of direct sourcing
- Considerable knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures related to sourcing and recruiting (Boolean, Chrome extensions, X-Ray, geographic targeting, etc)
- Advanced skill in deep search or Boolean techniques.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), internet, and CRM and talent insight tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrates initiative with an action orientation focused on quality results
- Excellent written and verbal communication with ability to effectively engage candidates at all levels