Talent Sourcing Partner
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Talent Sourcing Partner – full time, permanent
In this role you will be responsible for building sourcing strategies, aimed to fill all roles within the Business Area Europe. You will collaborate with Talent Acquisition Managers and Partners in the effort of delivering top talents to the company.
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies to identify high potential candidates in all Technical roles, by utilizing all available candidate sources globally (LinkedIn, professional associations, conference programs, attendee lists, social media, etc.)
• Own and excel in the ongoing talent pipeline, relationship management, engaging high-quality passive talent
• Assess candidates drivers (timing, location, career aspirations) and fit for current or future positions
• Use different tools and techniques to produce effective broad-spectrum market mapping, aimed to offer an overview to internal stakeholders and to forecast future recruitment needs.
• Provide sourcing expertise, as well as input on external trends and best practices to TA teams across the globe
• Develop and maintain a network of qualified, diverse and talented candidates through competitive sourcing methods
• Strong knowledge of executive sourcing tools/techniques (Boolean strings, databases, networking, online/offline sourcing channels, social network recruiting).
• Demonstrate ability to synthesize ad hoc market intelligence data to provide information (talent market trends, risks, opportunities, etc.) to be used at business strategy level
• Expert knowledge in executive level candidate attraction and relationship building
• Excellent at building and maintaining strong candidate pipeline
• Expert level of knowledge of full life-cycle recruiting activities including, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, and networking
• Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of a highly matrixed organization and the ability to work across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams
• Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition tools, including Applicant Tracking, Candidate Relationship Management, social media, and other predictive tools
• Solid experience in the role, with at least 3 years’ sourcing experience proactively generating candidates for hard to fill management positions
• Consulting approach with impact and influence abilities and strong stakeholder management skills
• Fluent in English (at least C1 level), additional European language will be an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical, problem-solving, planning and organizational skills
• Join fun, diverse and multicultural team of Talent Acquisition – we are 40 people, based in 10 countries!
• Be a part of European Sourcing team: learn, share knowledge, grow, innovate with your colleagues
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/b7f51e94-8a46-493c-8aeb-49208e457d91