Talent Sourcing Partner
This is an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded Talent Sourcing Partner who has core recruitment background. You will be working with hiring manager in aligning the best recruitment strategy and identification of the right talent for the roles under them.
You have a customer centric mindset and is natural in finding great talent in the market!
A Typical Day
- Review and align with hiring managers on developing the profile of talent required for the role; as well as the recruitment strategy in finding this talent profile
- Conduct market research and generate talent insights relevant to the requisition and present findings to hiring manager and HRBP
- Conduct proactive sourcing through job sites, social media channels & groups, and connect to potential candidates
- Conduct behavior-based intake interviews and prepare a profile summary of those shortlisted candidates to the hiring managers
- Administer online assessments to shortlisted candidates after behavior-based intake interview
INTERVIEW and SELECTION
- Review with hiring managers profile of shortlisted candidates and arrange interviews between candidates and interviewer/s
- Follow through on interviewer/s feedback and result and provide feedback to candidates
- Align with HRBP in offer preparation and communication
- Partner with universities and external network to build a pipeline for talent
- Liaise with local HR admin/HR shared services team on pre-onboarding requirements
- Update the HRS system and Tracker on requisition and candidate status
- Update hiring managers and HRBPs on a weekly basis on status of their requisitions
- Continuously find ways to streamline recruitment process, reduce talent acquisition costs, and find ways to increase efficiency
role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’ internal and external customers. You
should be confident in dealing with subject matter experts and leaders both
from a country level and region level perspective.
We encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Selangor, Malaysia office on regular working hours.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Agile –You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity; You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- Articulate – You should have great communications skills to effectively facilitate briefing and closing meetings with hiring managers; you are also expected to be able to sell the role and the company to candidates to entice them to apply
- Collaborative - You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your stakeholders, colleagues and across functions.
- A Self Starter - You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
- Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery
expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux
management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career
- You must be fluent in English
- You have a undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, or Behavioral Science related courses
- At least 3+ years experience as a in-house Recruiter for a multinational organization
- Experience of a range of sourcing methodologies, including social media, talent pools and talent mapping, with a clear understanding of when to apply each channel
- Strong track record of direct sourcing and end-to-end recruitment activities.