TAM Lead Nordics
Build teamship and customer relationship. Every day.
TAM Lead Nordics
The responsibility of our TAMs (Telephone Account Management) is to ensure a best-in-class relationship with the partners defined as independents and classified as C partners. This relationship is built by providing regular trainings, creating attractive campaigns, being very accessible and secure a relevant product offering to this group of partners. By leading this team you ensure that we make use of each team member’s ability and knowledge.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK..
As TAM Lead Nordics you take part in daily operations as well as leading and developing your team of five TAMs to make optimal use of their different capabilities. In other words, apart from leading them, designing and aligning on ways of working as well as sharing best practice you also have responsibility for your own partners.
You and your team are the product experts in the eyes of the partners, and you are always swift in replying to questions. You inform and train your group of partners on all new products and existing range, mostly on the phone.
Additional responsibilities include:
•Drive and develop profitable growth with the Independent and C-classified Resellers and secure relevant offer to the different verticals (online, stores, installers)
•Develop and deliver on an annual business plan with the Top 10-15 accounts owned by the TAM. Accounts agreed with Channel Head
•Responsible for campaigns, offering and pricing relevance for Independent and C-classified Resellers
Lead of TAMs Nordics
•Lead team to one way of working
•Weekly calls to align on activities
•Set & Follow up Nordic & Local activities on a weekly & monthly basis
WHO ARE YOU
• Leader. You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Communicative. Face-to-face, but especially on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
• Customer focused. You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
• Self-starting. With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
• Results-driven and organised. Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
• Adaptable. Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Experience from sales or customer service
• Experience as team leader is meriting, but not a requirement
• Fluent in Swedish & English
Contact person: Karin Söderström