Taste & Care Category Manager
Business Unit – Product Line
Reports to – Head of Product Line, Wellbeing
Local Product Line Manager for Taste & Care products supports product category management and identify gaps and highlight opportunities to maximize product range and category sales. He or she contributes to effective launch execution and consistent ranging.
A Typical Day
Develop product generation plan for Japan that delivers company’s growth objectives and manage commercial launch & leverage plan for each product or initiative.
Manage category performance in both top-line growth and profitability to achieve business objectives (Category P&L management)
Product Portfolio and new product management (PIPO plan and management) in conjunction with relative stakeholders.
Support necessary local government approval process to launch new products on time.
Manage and operate to create localized product user manuals and labelling.
Identify gaps and highlights opportunities to maximize product range and category profitability
Monitor and analyze category performance and market intelligence reporting
Create and update category's promotional plan
Work closely with marketing on concept/develop/deploy 360 marketing activities
Ensure product execution in-store is complied with product strategy by coordinating with cross-functional teams
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Master degree is preferably
· Experienced more than 5 years in Product or Category Management, preferably from Appliance Business and/or kitchen furniture.
· Excellent communication, inter-personal and cross-cultural skills
· Product/Solution life cycle management
· Collaborating with Regional Product Manager, Project Manager, Finance Team, Business Development, Supply Chain and other stake holders.
· Understanding of overall business/ financial issues (P&L, etc.)
· Good computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint , Word)
· Good Command in English Core
· Strong ownership in assigned categories
· Business analysis, Strategic thinking and lead execution
· Initiative, proactive and can work independently
· Consumer and customer focus
· Detail oriented