Taste Connected Experience Manager
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Are you passionate about Cooking, IoT, Ecosystem thinking and how innovative technologies can enhance consumer experiences in the Future Kitchen?
At Electrolux we strive to provide our consumers with simply outstanding experiences in the areas of Taste, Care and Wellbeing, inspiring them to more sustainable living. The kitchen is the heart of our home, it is the place where we cook for the people we love, we experiment, we unleash our imagination. We live in a world where food preferences are quickly changing together with our cooking habits. We live busy lives and expect higher level of personalization in terms of dietary requirements, personal preferences and support to eat healthier/more sustainable while time and inspiration remains a scarcity. Electrolux connected kitchen ecosystem takes the cooking experience to a completely new level offering intuitive appliances designed to work in sync to enable us to cook tasty food easily, every day.
As Taste Connected Experience Manager you will support the definition and execution the Electrolux ‘Connected Kitchen’ strategy for Europe with the primary purpose of delivering intuitive, personalized and sustainable connected experiences in close cooperation with Electrolux Product Line Kitchen categories innovation triangles. You will also identify external partners to collaborate with to build a sustainable business model for Electrolux Connected Kitchen Ecosystem.
Who you are:
Curious and Open. You always start with the outside-in perspective and reaching out to new people (inside or outside the company) to understand common business opportunities comes naturally to you
Team player. You have exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners
Autonomous. You are able to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment
International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams
Business acumen. You have a proven track record of displaying strong business understanding and you are able to evaluate risks/opportunities making skilled business decisions
Good listener and communicator. You have great communication skills and you have the ability to convince, influence and motivate others in a complex matrix organization
Energy. You are passionate about what you do and able to transmit that energy to internal and external stakeholders. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, problem-solver with a proven track record of delivering great results
A regular day at work:
• Together with the Kitchen Innovation triangles (PL, Marketing, Design, R&D), drive and validate use case and experience driven development in Kitchen categories based on Consumer end-to-end Cooking journey and truly relevant consumer needs.
• Support Product Marketing and Kitchen categories Innovation teams to develop category specific consumer experience use cases, insight-led product value propositions and roadmaps linked to both products, services and accessories.
• Turn the use cases and value propositions into clear digital product specifications and input to Global Digital Product team (responsible for Golabl App development), Global and European R&D (product platforms) and IT (cloud, back end, and CRM) teams to ensure feasibility, handle the development timelines and communicate them to the organisation
• Work with Group Digital Product though Digital QBR forum and set Objectives and Key Results for each Product Increment to deliver on European roadmaps.
• Ensure data-driven development and way of thinking. Test, Learn, Iterate.
• Ensure an optimal post-purchasing experience for the users of the apps, and work with Peace of Mind organisation to set up monetisation models (consumables and accessories, services)
• Define KPIs and conversion rates along the funnel, that are made available to the organisation through clear dashboards.
• Facilitate the cross-functional teamwork and of activities across Electrolux as well as our platform partners from initiation to the roll-out phase.
• Liaise with the Marketing organisation for the integration of the different content into the apps (copy, images, multimedia, social)
• Lead and support consumer experience enhancing partnerships - from prospecting, contracting, governance/ team setup, and integration, to launch and on-going management
• Create buy-in for the Electrolux Connected Kitchen Ecosystem vision both internally and with key external partners.
• Handle the budget for the apps development
Education & Experience:
• Strong Digital background
• Experience in dealing with Digital and Creative agencies
• Capability of both writing a brief and executing according to it
• Capability of creating accurate specification documents out of high-level requirements
• Good Project Management skills
• Effective communication capabilities with a variety of stakeholders from different functions (Sales, Marketing, IT, Product, Design, R&D)
• Knowledge in User Experience for mobile apps
• Familiarity with Guidelines and Visual Brand Identity material
• Proven experience in budget management
• Capability of setting KPIs and conversion targets and measuring the results
• Previous experience in IoT is a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: