Tax and Account Manager
A Typical Day
• Oversee the preparation of domestic, corporate and international tax compliance filings and related matters.
• Reviewing Taxation Monthly report and annual basis to Revenue Department (VAT, Withholding Tax, CIT, BOI documentation, Tax returns etc).
• Interact with revenue department related to taxation issue.
• Provide support on company secretary roles and responsible for BOD and Shareholders matters of the Company Group
• Draft and review a wide range of Customer or Supplier business agreements, including other legal documents.
• To prepare transfer pricing report and coordinated with regional /global tax department and external tax advisor
• Oversee tax related internal controls and accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the requirement of local tax authorities, and operational efficiency.
• Support team to prepare statutorily financial statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
Who You Are
• Master or bachelor’s degree in Tax, Finance, Accounting, or related fields.
• At least 10years of work experience in legal, Accounting and compliance field with experience in Home Appliance industry is desirable
• Strong knowledge in taxation from CIT, VAT, BOI, Transfer pricing and SOX compliance
• Tax return experience or dealing with Revenue department will be a plus
• Business level of English communication
• Must have strong background in Tax knowledge
• Work closely with factory, export business and commercial team
• Attention to detail and excellent computer skills.
• The ability to communicate with all levels in the organization and work effectively in a team environment.
• The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously to effectively meet required deadlines.
• Experience with SAP a plus, preferable manufacturing experience.