Responsibilities will include all administrative functions but not limited to:
• Support in preparing and publishing of scheduled Quality reporting, including follow up on data collection and verification.
• Provide secretarial and admin support to VP Marketing APAC & MEA and VP Quality APAC & MEA and their teams of about 10.
• Arrange and coordinate travel arrangements – ticketing, visa application, hotel reservation, local transportation, coordination of meetings & itineraries, and any other arrangements relating to the trips.
• Timely completion of expense reports for VP as above using Concur.
• Coordinate internal and external meetings, conference/video meetings, meeting room reservations and F&B when needed.
• Process invoices for submission to Finance for payment and ensure timely payment.
• Handle all business related matters as required by the teams.
• Take minutes in meetings and follow up.
• Create and update powerpoint presentations as and when required.
• Handle inquiries from internal/external customers and direct to appropriate individuals
• Handle highly sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Administrative duties such preparing documents for courier, delivery, stationery, faxing, copying, binding.
• Other duties as assigned.
Operationally to VP Marketing APAC & MEA, Functionally to both Shahnor and myself.
• >5 years secretarial support experience to senior executives
• Fluent in Thai and English (mandatory)
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines (i.e. speed & accuracy)
• Must be detail-oriented with high accuracy and ability to prioritize
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• High degree of computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to create PowerPoint presentations on complex topics with short notice
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Possess team spirit and can-do attitude