Team Lead - 3rd Shift - Anderson, SC
Responsible for routine communication of job assignments, training for specific product runs, and placement of team members in assignments as required for the shift
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify components on work to ensure correct number of components are available for production.
- Ensure all team members abide by the safety regulations.
- Review work order for assembly instruction.
- Update production metrics on hourly production whiteboard.
- Contact materials to bring additional components for production line as needed.
- Escalate production issues to Production Supervisor as needed.
- Responsible for efficient start/stop of the production line.
- Report all team member matters to the Production Supervisor(s) immediately, including disciplinary issues, safety concerns and accidents. (regardless of severity)
- Responsible for maintaining 5S standards, Team Boards, and EMS Certification.
- Must be able perform all jobs in the area.
- High School Diploma.
- 6 months of Production Experience.
- Time Management Skills.
- Must have no written disciplinary actions within 6 months.
- Must have 2.0 points attendance or less.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate load parts. The employee is required to stand. The employee must repetitively lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.