Team Lead Accounts Payable (Thai Speaker)
Centre of Excellence Accounts Payables (AP) provides account payables services ie PO and Non PO invoices, Employees Claims, AP Interco and Payments. In this role, you will be required to support the Payment Processes.
A Typical Day
• Ensure the daily operation’s activities assigned are managed and delivered timely to the Location within the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Responsible for monitoring the full Account Payable (AP) cycle from invoice processing to payment
• Responsible for the task and process migration of AP function to transfer to Shared Services Centre in Malaysia from the respective countries
• Key focal point of the services and to liaise with the Locations in resolving any daily operational issues and making sure that services provided are meeting the SLAs and quality.
• Closely monitor team’s deliverables to ensure all open/overdue items are being attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
• Attend to location queries and requests to resolve issues or escalate and provide alternative solution for complex issues to the line manager.
• Involve and support the line manager on internal and external audit requests.
• Generate the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) reports for internal measurement and provide commentaries on performance result to the Management.
• Collaborate with the other stream and functional support team to ensure that the integrated process is carried out efficiently and effectively.
• To uphold and execute controls with complete understanding and effectiveness.
• Plan, delegate and monitor the daily deliverables of team members and also provide assistance and guidance when required. This includes implementation of a robust back-up plan for all critical tasks within the team.
• Ensure the team compliance and adherence to the Desktop Task Procedures (DTPs).
• Conduct team meetings to provide report status and resolve any operational issues.
• Coach the team members on the work performance expectation, deliverables and carry out quarterly performance review.
• Plan and conduct regular training for team members in order to ensure high quality/productivity and efficient transfer of knowledge.
• Accountable for meeting of operational targets, monitor procurement-to-payment teams' performance and involved in performance appraisal
• Build and sustain effective relationships with locations and cross streams to deliver quality performance and implement best practices.
• Engage the stakeholder to resolve any operational issues.
• Identify opportunities and implement process improvements, simplifications and standardization.
• Reviews workflow and procedures to close service gap to ensure productivity.
• Constantly review and maintain accurate and up to date DTP’s and reference materials
• Ad-hoc assignments/projects upon request from line manager.
Who You Are
• 5 years working experience with min 3 years related working experience in Accounts Payables.
• Experience is supervising small team (3-5).
• Experience in a Shared Services environment is an added advantage.
• Language speaker-Thai (read, write and speak is a must)
• Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A team player, customer oriented with good communication skills (written and verbal).
• Able to perform in dynamic multi-cultural environment with an adaptive attitude.
• Work independently with minimum supervision.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications: Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Administration
• 6 Sigma or other equivalent accreditations. (optional)
• Passion to innovation, customer obsession, drive for results, communicative, team orientated, with analytical thinking, patient, paying attention to the details, organised, training skills, leadership skills, confidentiality, problem-solving skills, with the ability to motivate people, with the ability to plan and prioritize own work and other team members, taking ownership and responsibility of outstanding issues and queries;
• Transition experience and/or ERP implementation experience;
• Experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment;
• Available to travel / full time orientated;
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
• Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
• Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
• Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
• Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
• Attend training that helps you to work safe