Team Lead FR&A CoE
Global Financial Reporting & Analysis Center of Excellence
Kraków - pernament, full-time
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more
Function & Role
Electrolux is part way through a global finance transformation journey and has established a Financial Reporting & Analysis center of excellence (hereafter FR&A CoE). The FR&A CoE is a function under build-up and will be responsible for 1) developing the general FR&A process, and 2) providing Business Controlling support for all of Electrolux’s various operations. You will become part of this CoE and report to the manager for the Sales & Marketing team, located in Stockholm.
As a Team Lead, you are responsible for the supervision and review of work in your team. The Team Lead ensures that the whole team adheres to monthly/quarterly/annual requirements provided by different stakeholders. The role includes people management.
You will be managing a team that is part of the backbone delivering the managerial reporting within the FR&A CoE Organization, as well as driving in-depth analysis of the results. It is a dynamic and fast-moving environment, where your team will act as financial advisors by providing decision-making support, business intelligence and financial performance reporting. As the Team Lead, one of your focus areas will be to drive continuous improvement efforts across our different processes.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Managing a team of Business Analysts. Ensuring development and availability of talent.
• Executing Reporting and Analysis processes in accordance with FR&A CoE Operating Model
• Delivering high level of customer service, customer satisfaction and performance targets
• Driving cross functional process improvement initiatives including knowledge sharing and best practices
• Being a first point of contact for the internal clients of the FR&A CoE. Problem resolution and managing complex client issues
• Responsible for developing business analysis and controlling services.
• Ensuring services are of high quality and compliant with Electrolux standards.
• Leveraging data analytics and visualization tools to deliver insights on operational trends within the business
• Academic degree in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
• Fluence in English
• 5+ years of financial related experience with a focus on financial reporting, analysis and planning. Business controlling experience
• 2+ years of experience in middle management role including people management
• Experience of FP&A CoE (or similar) concept and processes is advantageous
• Very good knowledge of financial accounting and management reporting principles, activities and processes.
• Computer proficiency in complex aspects of financial software packages, including SAP, BI, MS Office and other ERP is advantageous
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux