Consumer & Customer Care
Team Leader, Poland
In line with the development of advanced home appliances, the need increases for professionally prepared guidance on how to fully enjoy all the benefits our products have to offer our consumers. We are therefore looking for an experienced Team Leader to manage a diverse group of Technical Writers, provide effective guidance to the team and drive seamless cooperation within the department and with other functions across the global organization.
A regular day at work
Strong leadership is essential for the success of the project team’s work in our complex organisation. Therefore, the Team Leader will be responsible for creating a supportive work environment, building a strong network throughout the organisation as well as overseeing the operational performance of the local team in Krakow. This position will also be responsible for identifying potential drivers and barriers in the team’s day to day functioning and in turn implementing solutions to resolve this.
Who you are
• Excellent Communicator – open and clear in presenting information.
• Confident Leader - Proficient in managing a highly diverse workload with multiple threads running in parallel.
• Role Model - Cooperative, open-minded and with a give-and-take mindset.
• Motivational - Self-motivated with a positive attitude and ability to effectively motivate others.
• Attentive - Consistent in your role, setting a standard that your team members can lean on.
Education & experience
• Proven work experience as a Team Leader or supervisor.
• Fluency in English (C1) as a main language of communication.
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Knowledge of performance metrics.
• Sense of ownership and strategic decision-making skills.
• Ability to work under strict deadlines and advanced task management skills.
• Very good knowledge of MS Office.
• Understanding of production environment.
• Degree in management or training in team leadership is an asset.
• Flexible work time &home office ability
• Attractive and interesting role in an international environment.
• Team and personal responsibility.
• Challenging tasks to encounter every day.
• Opportunities to gain professional qualifications.
• Friendly working environment.
• Attractive social benefits package.