Team Manager Consumer Service, Finland
Consumer & Customer Care
Look after our consumers and we’ll look after you.
Our consumers are our world. We obsess about their wants and needs, from designing a product through bringing it to life to helping to look after it when they take it home. And that’s where you come in – going above and beyond to listen, understand, empathise and provide a solution that doesn’t just fix an issue, but makes for a positively better experience.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
You are a results-oriented and proactive contact center manager with a keen eye for quality and accustomed to manage on KPIs and budgets. Next to that, you have extensive experience in analyzing and continuously improving customer processes and deployment of contact center tooling that makes work processes more efficient and effective, while searching for new and pragmatic solutions to implement. You achieve all of this with one important goal: to achieve Best-in-Class customer experience at our contact center in Finland.
As a strong people manager, you make optimal use of the different capabilities of your team of 15 team members, and motivate and coach them as well yourself. You are able to initiate and lead change processes, and implement the consumer service strategy by creating support and commitment of your team to inspire and engage them.
WHO ARE YOU
• Communicative. Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
• Leader. You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Customer focused. You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
• Self-starting. With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
• Results-driven. Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
• Adaptable. Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Strong background in people management able to inspire, involve and motivate
• Experience from Contact Center as team leader or/and manager
• Fluent in Finnish & English, oral and written
• Experience from Consumer Products is a plus