Consumer & Customer Care
Is to provide technical guidance and training to deliver best-in-class technical support on all Electrolux products, primarily for our authorized service network and our internal customers, via phone, face to face, email and other digital means across New Zealand.
A Typical Day
You will work collaboratively with colleagues and other stake holders, providing prompt answering of enquiries received and address any additional areas as identified. Communicating information and solutions relating to problems encountered with any Electrolux product. You will highlight and/or report any repeated issues, trends or potential epidemic issues, to enable optimum response planning, escalating as needed to ensure adequate awareness.
Who You Are
· Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· Collaborative - You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
· A completer - You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
· Customer focused - You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
· Organised - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
· Results-driven - You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
· A self-starter - You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
· Positive influencer – You are capable of influencing Service professionals regarding service delivery, consumer expectations as set by Electrolux.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely