Technical Analyst (EDI- IIB/DP)
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Be a part of EluxOne APAC Program and based in Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Drive the development and deployment of EluxOne SAP integration.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across in-scope countries and support data transformation & migration.
- Responsible for system integration testing in area of responsibility and UAT execution/ownership (or support for regional execution).
- Being a first point of contact to provide support to local teams
IBM Integration Bus (IIB)
- Developed Message Flows, ESQL Statements, Message Sets, Pub/Sub applications
- Development experience using XML technologies: XSD, XSLT
- Message transformations, translation, and validation for incoming messages
- Experience on Rest, Web services implementation, Compute node, http nodes, aggregation nodes, database integration nodes is necessary.
- Experience in version control, building bar files, overriding properties
- Development and support of security and mediation solutions using IBM DataPower.
- Strong understanding and experience in installing and managing SSL/Mutual Auth certs.
- Developing using XSLT and Gateway Script
- Developing, securing and publishing APIs using IBM API Connect.
- Work with logging and monitoring tools such as The Elastic Stack and ITCAM for supporting the SOA Infrastructure.
- Create custom dashboards and alerts in The Elastic Stack.
Who you are
· Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree/Master/MCA.
· Manage workload and priorities to meet project objectives and produce quality project deliverable
· Structured, business focused with problem solving skills
· Strong communication skills both verbal and in writing are important as the work requires integration with colleagues, users and business partners globally
· Equally capable of working on implementations as well as on support projects
· Good communication skills, organized, multi-tasking, assertiveness are skills that will help being successful on this role.
· Drive solution development through requirements gathering, analysis, discovery, business plan creation, and solution level of effort estimates
· Domain knowledge of manufacturing industry is preferred but not mandatory.
· At least 5-6 years of experience in IBM IIB & Data Power
· Experienced working in different delivery model i.e., onsite, off-shore etc.
· Ability to work with global teams to develop a robust interface design that is highly reliable for complex enterprise system environments