Technical Development Leader
Business Unit - R&D
Reports To – CTV manager, WB
Manage and lead the team as a role model in the specific area. (Core technology, Test & verification, ETV)
A Typical Day
· System test leader, Electronic test leader or Core technology daily work. (refer to the JD-s)
· Execute the team plan to the CTV direction
· Make development plan for the team members and track the process
· Close collaboration with the same function in Stockholm
· Coach team members
· Require external communication with PA/Emtech/Quality/PMO/PL/Sourcing/Purchasing
· Some travelling is required
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s Degree in science or engineering
· Experience in product verification
· A team player
· Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
· You can filter the information and show the team a clear direction.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
· You are a quick learner and keep open to the new technologies.
· You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely