Technical Documentation Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
Business Unit -
Reports to – Regional Service Engineer Director
A Typical Day
- Monitoring changes in development and production in own Factories and OEM/ODM suppliers to keeping it up to data with running productions changes.
- Leading the team to prepare Spare Part List after the correct assortment according a defined timeline, based on new projects or changes in the supplier, or on the replacement for spare parts what are no longer available.
- Definition of parts, creating entries in spares databases, creating of drawings and modification of electrical diagram.
- Supporting Spare Parts Planning Team to optimize the supply process.
- Supporting for Service Organization in case of spare parts related issues.
- Identification of costs, quality and efficiency improvements.
- Creating of service documents like service bulletins spare parts and fitting instructions
- Supporting for all types of translation regarding the bulletins.
Who You Are
- Degree in Engineering.
- Over 5 years of work experience in Product Engineering, Aftersales or Quality, preferably from Consumer Electronics industry. Has prior experience in managing a team.
- Good Knowledge of graphics editing software.
- Focused on Consumer.
- Technical knowledge on operation of household appliances.
- Self-organization and ability to prioritize.
- Initiative and reliability.
- Integrity and trust.
- Leadership and team development. Has track records of coach and train the team to build capabilities.
- Holistic thinking and Strategic orientation
- Have strong relationship and negotiation skills
- Good command of English (both speaking and writing) is a must