Technical Documentation Specialist
Consumer & Customer Care
You will be responsible for creation and maintenance of spares documentation and service technical document in a way that will enable quick and efficient diagnostics and repair of household appliances and also supporting Spares planning to ensure high quality of service and customer satisfaction.
A Typical Day
- Monitoring changes in development and production in own Factories and OEM/ODM suppliers to keeping it up to data with running productions changes.
- Preparing Spare Part List after the correct assortment according a defined timeline, based on new projects or changes in the supplier, or on the replacement for spare parts what are no longer available.
- Definition of parts, creating entries in spares databases, creating of drawings and modification of electrical diagram.
- Supporting Spare Parts Planning Team to optimize the supply process.
- Supporting for Service Organization in case of spare parts related issues.
- Identification of costs, quality and efficiency improvements.
- Creating of service documents like service bulletins spare parts and fitting instructions
- Supporting for all types of translation regarding the bulletins
Who You Are
- Degree in Engineering.
- Experienced in Product Engineering, Aftersales or Quality.
- Good Knowledge of graphics editing software.
- Focused on Consumer.
- Technical knowledge on operation of household appliances.
- Self-organization and ability to prioritize.
- Initiative and reliability.
- Integrity and trust.