Technical Documentation Specialist
Consumer & Customer Care
A Typical Day
- Monitoring changes in development and production in Factories
- Preparing Spare Part List according to a defined timeline
- Definition of parts, creating entries in spares databases, creating of drawings and modification of electrical diagram.
- Supporting Spare Parts Planning Team to optimize the supply process.
- Supporting for Service Organization in case of spare parts related issues.
- Identification of costs, quality and efficiency improvements.
- Creating of service documents ie: service bulletins spare parts and fitting instructions
- Supporting for all types of translation regarding the bulletins.
Who You Are
- Degree in Engineering.
- Experienced in Product Engineering, Aftersales or Quality.
- Good Knowledge of graphics editing software.
- Focused on Consumer.
- Technical knowledge on operation of household appliances.
- Self-organization and ability to prioritize.
- Has developed full competence in one defined area
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance
- Understands how own and related teams coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve objectives
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of activities; acts as a source of technical expertise to others in own area; handles a variety of tasks at once
- Promotes teamwork; motivates, coaches and guides others; may be an informal team leader
- Initiative and reliability.
- Integrity and trust.
- Good analytical and synthetic skill.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience