Technical Documentation Specialist
Consumer & Customer Care
Business Unit -
Reports To – Technical Documentation Manager
A Typical Day
- Monitoring changes in development and production in own Factories and OEM/ODM suppliers to keep it up to date with running productions changes.
- Preparing Spare Part List after the correct assortment according to a defined timeline, based on new projects or changes in the supplier, or on the replacement for spare parts that are no longer available.
- Definition of parts, creating entries in spares databases, creating of drawings and modification of electrical diagram.
- Supporting Spare Parts Planning Team to optimize the supply process.
- Supporting for Service Organization in case of spare parts related issues.
- Identification of costs, quality and efficiency improvements Supporting
- Creating of service documents like service bulletins spare parts and fitting instructions
- Supporting for all types of translation regarding the bulletins.
Who You Are
- Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Product Engineering, Aftersales or Quality
- Technical knowledge on operation of household appliances
- Good Knowledge of graphics editing software
- Good Knowledge big data management
- Good Knowledge of SQL and Power BI
- Focused on Consumer
- Self-organization and ability to prioritize
- Initiative and reliability
- Integrity and trust