Technical Marketing Analyst
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Technical Marketing Analyst
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Brands that manage to utilize the data they own, on a continuous basis, deliver an even better consumer experience, and as a result, improve their sales performance. As our direct to consumer channel is growing, fuelling the organization with relevant and timely insights has never been more critical. We are therefore looking for a Technical Marketing Analyst for our Consumer Data & Analytics team. The right candidate has a profound understanding of website analysis, tracking and reporting best practices and a strong optimization mindset. You should be able to translate consumer journeys into events, goals and audiences in the analytics tools. Hands-on experience is a requirement to guide the activation of collected digital data points, across customer touchpoints.
3 months in you will…
• Have developed a keen understanding of E-commerce rollout plan, website data reporting tools, and technical set up, as well as Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager governance across all European domains, as well as our ambitions when it comes to adoption of the new measurement model (GA4)
• Identified a potential governance process when it comes to tracking of released functionalities, aligned to the two-week development sprints, based on information and/or direction provided by the UX, development & analytics teams.
• Support on ongoing basis enhanced ecommerce implementation, participate in cutover activities and validate smoke test results, according to the E-commerce rollout waves
6 months in you will…
• With the broader team have designed a framework and implemented initial tracking reflective of the proposed governance process.
• Independently support any request coming from the E-commerce team, executed either in Google Tag Manager or Google Analytics(data request, custom funnels, custom reporting)
• Drive the measurement protocol implementation for an even more accurate business reporting
• Support the Senior Technical Analyst in gradual GA4 migration process
12 months in you will…
• Be the go to person regarding e-commerce tracking for the team, providing insights, support and recommendations
• Feel very confident with the Google Tag Manager tracking set up and would be able to execute any change independently and/or in absence of the Senior Technical Analyst
• Know the ins and out of the new measurement framework and produced an initial GA4 users report based on collected data
• By this point, the process, that you have initially suggested for development tracking, after multiple optimization efforts, is bullet proof and you can secure that any new functionality is correctly tracked according to business objectives and KPIs defined. You claim full responsibility and ownership of this newly defined process.
WHO YOU ARE
Self-learner. You are proactive and you keep up with the latest technological advancements.
Detail-oriented. You are meticulous and pay great attention to details.
Data and performance driven. Leveraging data and driving optimization comes naturally to you, you have a strong business acumen and analytical mind.
Problem-solver. Where there’s no map - you still find a way. You quickly understand business problems, draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
Collaborator. You love working in a fast paced, multiple project environment with cross functional teams.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Professional experience in E-commerce analytics
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio or experimentation tools such as Google Optimize is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Marketing Platform and Google Merchant Centre is a plus.
- Bachelor degree or related experience in a quantitative or technical field (e.g. Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Information and Library Science, or related field)
Required Languages: Fluent English
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
This is a full time position based in our global headquarters in Stockholm/Stadshagen.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Karolina Dziadosz