Technical Product Manager
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Technical Product Manager,
Location: Cracow, Poland or Stockholm, Sweden
Within HR we have been on a digital transformation journey for the past 6 years. With key implementations such as TalentONE and E-lucid, we are now ready to take the next step. For the coming years, we have a clear roadmap for our Digital HR initiatives and priorities. The creation of the Digital HR organization, as part of IT Digital Employee Experience and Group HR, was done to better support these upcoming initiatives. We are now in a position where we need to strengthen the DHR team even more.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to strengthen the IT side of the DHR Team. As a Technical Product Manager in Digital HR, you will be responsible for leading integrations and web development areas. You will be working closely with the development team, Product Managers, and IT Analysts to design, build and implement solutions on the Azure cloud platform as well as UX/UI customizations in HR SaaS applications. You will be part of a diverse and multinational team, having the global responsibility of providing the best employee experience possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Be an expert and go-to-person for the integration and web development areas
• Manage the delivery of multiple complex projects from design through to release
• Drive the product vision, strategy, and roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders, Product Managers, IT Analysts and the development team
• Define and prioritize activities based on the roadmap
• Work with IT Analysts to prepare and break down the requirements, write user stories and acceptance criteria
• Participate in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives
• Participate in project scoping activities, architecture and design discussions
• Take end-to-end ownership of the HR data and application integration layer build on Azure Cloud - full lifecycle from ideation to optimization
• Work closely with UX Product Manager on web development projects
• Collaborate with Cloud Office and Security & Control Architects to ensure compliance, efficiency and resilience across the company
Essential Position Requirements and personal traits:
• 5+ years of experience in product management and/or software development
• Experience architecting, building, and implementing data integration products
• Experience working with data mapping, data transformations, ETL/ELT pipelines
• Good understanding of integration concepts and models (REST APIs, batch processes, synchronous and asynchronous integrations)
• Understanding of modern web development technologies
• Understanding of Responsive Web Design, Mobile First, and UX/UI design principles
• Understanding of software development processes and principles (Agile, CI/CD)
• Ability to understand complex technical environments (on-premises, cloud, SaaS)
• Strong ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong sense of ownership and decision-making skills
• Experience working in a diverse, multinational environment
• Fluent English
• Experience with PaaS centric architectures on Azure using components like Web Apps, Azure SQL, Data Factory, Function Apps, Logic Apps, Key Vaults
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com. #LI-AS1