Technical Product Manager
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will preferably be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
Possible alternative location: Cracow, Poland.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to strengthen the IT side of the Digital HR Team.
You will be responsible for leading front-end and back-end development area, working closely with the development team, Product Managers, and IT Analysts. You will help designing, building and implementing solutions on the Azure Cloud platform as well as UX/UI customizations in HR SaaS applications.
You will be part of a diverse and multinational team, having the global responsibility of providing the best employee experience possible.
Your main tasks:
• Drive the product vision, strategy, and roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders, Product Managers, IT Analysts, and the Development team.
• Take end-to-end ownership of the solutions hosted on Azure Cloud - full lifecycle from ideation to optimization.
• Gather requirements from stakeholders, work with IT Analysts to prepare and break down the requirements, define and prioritize product features, write user stories and test acceptance criteria.
• Participate in the scoping activities, architecture & design discussions, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives.
• Collaborate with UX Product Manager on front-end development projects.
• 3+ years of experience in product management or in software development with a desire to move into a product management role
• Understanding of front-end and back-end development technologies (React, .NET Core)
• Understanding or openness to learning about the data & application integration concepts and models (REST APIs, data mapping, data transformations, ETL/ELT pipelines, batch processes, synchronous and asynchronous integrations)
• Strong ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong sense of ownership and decision-making skills
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Marco Crosilla