Technical Project Leader
Business Unit - R&D
Reports To – Product Architecture Manager
In new project development the Technical Project Leader is functional reporting to the Project Manager. The Technical Project Leader is to work with supplier, quality and functional teams to create, evaluate and verify innovative technical solutions for industrialization setup with the right cost and quality in projects within New Product Development (NPD) organization of Floorcare R&D. The Technical Project Leader is also able to work on special assignments without Development Leader to deliver a given task when required.
In product care project the Technical Project Leader is functional reporting to the Product Architecture Manager. The Technical Project Leader is to work with supplier, quality and functional teams to optimize the industrialization for the existing MP products with the right cost and quality in projects within Product Care (PC) organization of Floorcare R&D. The Technical Project Leader is also able to work on special assignments without Development Leader to deliver a given task when required.
To present Industrial part at Technical Review meeting, work with SDL and Q for DFA report during NPD phase.
Check with supplier and PM to deliver ramp up plan for production initiative.
A Typical Day
The Technical Project Leader role includes creating innovative, verified technical solutions for industrialization. To do this as a Technical Project Leader there is a great need to be in close cooperation with Development Leader, Quality, EmT, Tooling Team, other functions and supplier. In the Engineering role the skills industrial engineering is very important. Lean Production knowledge, DFA ability is required as well.
As a Technical Project Leader – your main responsibilities are:
l Report progress, risks and deviation to plans to the PM or PA manager.
l Assure that technically feasible, well-verified and defined solutions are chosen for the product. Selected solutions must be based on cross-functional input (SDL, Quality, EmT, supplier, etc.) and agreed with PM or PA manager.
l Taking lead of Industrialization documentation and make sure that these are updated and available for other functions.
l Taking lead to evaluate online jigs and EOL equipment verification, identify, plan and implement actions to fulfill specifications.
l Work on special assignments with Development Leader to deliver a given task.
Who You Are
Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or other related.
Experience with developing production assessments.
5+ years Industrial Engineering experience
General technical understanding (same as previous).
Fluent in Mandarin
Good English skills in both spoken and written
· Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· Strong Industrial Engineering knowledge and experience.
· Working with people, good communication skill.
· Applying expertise and technology.
· Learning and researching.
· Creating and innovating.
· Delivering result and meeting customer expectations.
· Achieving personal work goals and objectives.
· Ramp up plan investigation skill.
· Take initiative
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely