Technical Project Leader
Enable more sustainable living. For the better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimullion industry 4.0 transformation and creating the refrigeration of the future.
Take the technical ownership of Cooling System modules and components design and application into refrigeration products.
Be the interface with R&D Categories, Model Workshop, Laboratories, Quality Assurance, Purchasing, Product Care Teams.
In this position you will participate in the development of the Global Cooling System strategy ensuring that the European market is represented and aligned. This includes the development of new technology module refrigeration cooling system projects and component validation process ensuring only validated components are installed into essential consumer products that have national and international exposure to millions of consumers.
Your main tasks:
• Responsible for the application of components and subsystems in an assigned product project and/or the development of a new recommended solution for the domain;
• Lead components/modules design for the project (new variants) following released guidelines, interacting with R&D Categories, Product Care, Manufacturing Engineering, System Engineering, Laboratories, Quality, Purchasing, Supply Chain;
• Lead Application of DFx (Manufacturing, Assembly, Automation), Geometric Dimensioning &Tolerancing, DFMEA, Risk Assessment;
• Oversee 3D models, 2D drawings creation, Parts Approval process and oversee builds creation;
• Lead internal and cross functional design reviews for components/modules.
• Minimum BSc in Mechanical/Thermodynamic Engineering;
• Knowledge of 3D modelling/ 2D drawing, Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing;
• Good Knowledge of Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer principles, as well as basic knowledge of metal working operations;
• Ability to effectively present technical information and lead interaction with relevant stakeholders;
• Computer literate – MS Office (Excel-good command); English language – fluent business level.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: