Technical Regulation Junior Specialist
Consumer & Customer Care
Moscow, Russian Federation - temporary
Don’t let anything get in the way of a good idea.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not
just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that
diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you
share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux
and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a Technical Regulation Junior Specialist to join our team in Moscow, Russian Federation. The main objective of the role is to ensure full compliance of our products with established mandatory requirements for packaging, labeling and technical documentation.
Your main tasks:
- coordination of timely receiving and confirmation of product labeling and its technical documentation;
- verification of product labeling and its technical documentation for compliance with the requirements established in the EAEU law and the legislation of the Russian Federation on technical regulation and consumer protection;
- formation and timely updates of the database;
- effective cooperation with factories producing our products, as well as developers and designers of labels and operating instructions;
- effective cooperation with experts from certification authorities and testing laboratories.
- high education;
- ability and desire to learn and develop;
- interest in getting valuable experience and result orientation;
- good knowledge of PC office programs;
- understanding the content of regulatory legal acts and the ability to concisely and clearly explain the rules and requirements to foreign colleagues;
- ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with strict deadlines;
- required languages: native Russian, intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/