Technical Solution Lead - C/4 HANA - copy
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
• Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manage changes to such specifications.
• Manage internal/external teams to deliver solutions as a service delivery lead.
• Ensure compliance with all established architecture standards, as well as follow project management / agile development frameworks.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Coaches and consults implementation teams on software engineering aspects
• Coordinates meetings and touchpoints with internal stakeholders, services & hardware providers, and SAP other departments (CISO, SAP ECC and Digital Solutions) to ensure the successful implementation.
• Create prototypes using Invision or similar tools based on functional requirements, wire-frames and defined user-experience, where applicable.
• Management/Administration of Digital platforms, where applicable
• Products: SAP C/4 HANA
• Minimum 5 years of experience as an architect in Agile Software Development, with technical lead responsibilities; back-end architecture a plus
• Around 3+ years’ experience in Cloud software architecture and understanding of Cloud operation topics
• Good understanding of Enterprise data models – Integration layers (XML, JSON)
• Good understanding of standard application testing standards and methods (including Automation Testing)
• Experience with Scrum and Agile best practices and DevSecOps principles
• Experience working with managed services or a cloud-based service provider.