Technical Support & Claim Validator Specialist
Consumer & Customer Care
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to provide our consumers, a simply outstanding experience in Taste, Care and Wellbeing. We are now embarking on a digital focussed training journey, and we are looking for a great technical trainer to join us.
As the Technical Service Support you localize and develop product service training material, developed by EMEA central training team.
You will ensure organizational readiness for product launch by localizing, tailoring, developing and deliver digital and classroom training, for the service organization, instilling competence and confidence to successfully deliver a simply outstanding consumer service experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Localize, tailor and develop country specific (digital and analogue) technical service, product and soft skills training material, for the target groups (Service Technicians, Contact Center Agents) based on the master training material from the EMEA central training team.
• Build local training calendar in accordance with product launch plans.
• Deliver training via virtual classroom, recorded videos, E-Lucid and classroom in accordance to the local training plan using the developed tools and platforms.
• Continuously drive, engage, monitor and activate the community of service technicians and contact center agents in online training through our online training platforms.
• Train and support Service Providers to company systems related with consumer service administration. TDS, REGULUS, Track ‘n’ Trace, KM, IKEA, Sidekick PC.
• Spare parts management and monitor service contractors inventory of parts and accessories, follow spare parts prices on the market.
• Responsible to review consumer claims reports to company systems according quality, controlling and auditing rules.
• Responsible to report on QES system and to follow up Service call rate.
• Monitor the main KPI’s of the consumer care and establish action to improve it.
• Coordination with Consumer Service Technicians, IT, Product marketing and Sales.
Competencies & Skills needed:
• Candidate must hold a College degree on Engineering.
• Good communicator.
• At least 2 years of experience in technical support or in a service minded organization.
• Experience in home appliance service as a benefit.
• Agility and Openness.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment.
• Networker, team player and comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds.
• Driver’s licence.
• IT skills.
• Service techniques knowledge.
• Good Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, Power Point.
Languages: Fluent in Estonian, English and Russian (as a benefit).