A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Design and deliver classroom and hands-on training experiences for technical competencies.
- Identify/design, set up and maintain technical training equipment and facilities. Ex.: Robotics and Programmable Logic.
- Controller cells, electrical training stations, mechanical training stations, etc.
- Create and execute technical learning programs.
- Measure learning effectiveness of programs delivered.
- Develop and maintain technical training library material through the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Generate and publish training reports.
- Participate in new training material development initiatives in order to ensure employees receive the most up to date and relevant training available.
- Develop and conduct technical onboarding sessions for new hires.
- Collaborate with shop floor management to resolve training concerns and drive process improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Associates degree or technical certificate in applied technology, mechatronics, industrial/electrical maintenance, or related field preferred
- Minimum five years’ experience operating, maintaining and repairing automated manufacturing equipment.
- Minimum three years’ experience training others in technical competencies preferred
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Technician and/or Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional credential is a differentiator preferred
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, including but not limited to electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, servo and motor controls, and sealant and adhesive application systems, and Power Distribution Panels (PDPs).
- Comprehensive knowledge of advanced manufacturing and engineering systems including but not limited to automated process control, robotics, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) panels.
- Advanced troubleshooting and repair skills.
- Knowledge of maintenance and reliability subjects such as autonomous maintenance, overall equipment efficiency, condition-based monitoring, and failure analysis.
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.