Consumer & Customer Care
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Technical Trainer will develop and deliver technical training to Appliance Technicians within the authorized and non-authorized service networks. This person will also ensure that product serviceability and other service-related requirements are met throughout the product development process. The Technical Trainer will work closely with our Field Service organization to understand the needs of the Technicians and help them better diagnose and service our products. The Technical Trainer will also be responsible for delivering targeted and successful training programs that will drive increased consumer satisfaction of the service and repair process by driving higher first time completes, a key consumer service metric. In addition, the training will help to educate the Technicians on all the tools available to them to minimize the volume of calls to our Technical Support Team. The Technical Trainer will also work with the Product Line, Engineering, and Quality Teams to ensure that new products are easy to diagnose and service as well as understand the key changes that will require additional training. A successful candidate will have proven experience establishing and embedding instructional design best practices and processes to ensure remote and in-person training is developed utilizing adult learning methodologies.
- Deliver, create, and support technical training and content (Job Aids and Service Pointers), self-help and technician videos, and product-based curriculum.
- Establish and execute a learning strategy with a focus on standardized execution across multiple partner training teams to drive lean learning processes and enable fast execution and assure accuracy.
- Establish effective working relationships with Region Service Managers to assist in the identification of development needs and skill gaps related to specific techs or providers.
- Delivers effective and engaging training programs for servicers with an emphasis on building brand loyalty and driving profitable growth.
- Employs adult learning techniques to formulate teaching outlines and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Deliver remedial and/or follow-up training as well as recurrent skills enhancement training.
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to gain new product knowledge and improve emerging issues and diagnostic tools.
- Provide support to the Customer Engagement Center and Service Administration Center as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Master Technician certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of training experience, preferably in a field service, technical contact center, or corporate learning facility.
- Understanding of how-to best train adults / technicians to enhance learning and development (i.e. Certified Professional Learning & Performance - CPLP).
- Knowledge of industry best practices in adult learning theory and instructional design methodologies (ADDIE, ASTD Standards).
- Demonstrated capability to create and execute on learning strategies and new curricula across varying platforms and organizational business units.
- Superior presentation skills and experience facilitating training for all levels of employees.
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills are a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and the ability to learn technology quickly.
- Spanish as a second language preferred.