REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent consumer experience in after-sales home services. You will complete an assigned route of consumers who have appliances in need of repair. You will diagnose and perform repairs on all appliances as well as provide communication at many levels within the organization. You will also be responsible in assisting time-sensitive customer escalations, provide on-line and/or in-person training to the CEC, and assisting local third-party servicers /installation companies. You will also help with technical assistance for other departments within the company and our service network.
- Repair consumer’s appliances as preferred.
- Record all activities via a computer system/tablet.
- Maintain an inventory of parts on assigned vehicle and minimize cost through proficient inventory control.
- Achieve performance standards for productivity and efficiency.
- Attend all training, meetings, and events as required.
- Deliver effective and engaging training programs for customer service agents, servicers, and installation companies designed to build brand loyalty and drive profitable growth, whether on-line or in-person.
- Provide high quality and timely low-level appliance support by answering general product related questions, diagnosing and resolving specific product concerns, and assisting in emails and telephone interactions.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required.
- Able to move large appliances and lift up to 100 lbs.
- Basic understanding and ability to read schematics.
- Ability to disassemble and re-assemble appliances.
- Basic electrical and plumbing theory.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service and selling process knowledge.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and the ability to learn technology quickly.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and with outside contacts.