Technological Area Manager
As an Area Manager you will be responsible for the technology area, producing the refrigerator’s parts. During your work you will lead around 80 colleagues and you will closely cooperate with the other departments of the plant. Join us if you have relevant leading experience in manufacturing and want to develop your career in a workplace culture of continuous improvement.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
• Ensure the production of the planned quantity of components for the production of refrigerators. In particular, for the technological area manager the main components group are the following: Metal components painted and stainless steel; Innerliner and doorliner; Assembled evaporator; Evaporator with wrap technology; Condenser application on side panel.
• Ensure the quality of these components: correct dimension, esthetical appearance, tighteness of cooling system.
• Ensure the availability and continuos development of skilled resources for the production.
• Correct use of resources: human resources according to routing, material according to BOM, rejects and other inefficiency according to yearly target.
• There are several projects connected to the production (new product introduction, investments, process development, benchmarking, DFP, trainings, etc.) The Area Manager make sure that all relevant information received in time, decisions must be executed, control must be done.
• Ensure the human manpower, the technical appliances for disruption free production and to evolve the safety and comfortable workplaces.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Engineering or related technical degree.
• Leadership experience in Manufacturing
• Knowledge of the manufacturing processes
• Fluent English and Hungarian
• IT skills knowledge (MS Office)
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below.