Location: Role will be based in Stockholm, Porcia in Italy or St. Petersburg in Russia
Bring it all together. Even better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for Test Engineers for four digital product teams in Europe, two Care Product Teams, one Consumer Services – Provisioning Team and one Configuration & Notification Team. We will discuss with you during interview process about which team you would best fit for. We will hire multiple test engineers through this ad.
Electrolux is going through an extensive change in the way we work and develop our solutions. As Software is playing an increasingly greater role in enabling digital consumer experience, we are becoming more consumer-focused and agile, faster to respond to market demands and quicker in identifying new market opportunities.
Our products consist of interactions between appliances, mobile apps, hardware devices, API’s and third-party integration. A complex and fast-growing network of components needs an ever-evolving approach to quality assurance and the way we design our system for testability. As such, we are strengthening the team with Test Engineers with a passion for scalable solutions enabling a superior consumer experience.
In this position we are looking for someone to be our main driver for all testing activities for a digital product, both internally in the team and in the interfaces towards our stakeholders and partners. You will be part of a cross functional product team based in Stockholm, Porcia or Saint Pertersburg working with Engineering, Design and Product management to drive the digital design in the Consumer Experience organization. We work with our data driven IoT-products and connected appliances in all categories and Business Areas.
Your main tasks:
• Analyzing new needs together with product managers, UX and system designers. Work with Product Owners and Project Managers to track critical and time sensitive issues and ensure quick resolution
• Producing test strategies, test plans and test cases
• Design, implement, and optimize test automation infrastructure for mobile applications, both iOS and Android and for backend services
• Performing manual tests, exploratory tests, load tests, etc.
• Implementing test tools or collaborating with the Digital Quality Assurance team to build up internal tools/frameworks/platforms to make the team more productive
• Responsibility for defects tracking and bug management during whole software development cycle
• Troubleshoot Continuous Integration stability issues and process defects as needed
• At least 3 years software test engineering experience on mobile app and/or backend service application
• Distributed application and iOS/Android fundamental knowledge are required
• > 2 years of experience in testing systems, including mobile apps
• Familiar with Java/Python/Objective-C/ experience in related projects development is preferred.
• Experienced in working with Defect Management Tools such as ClearQuest, JIRA, etc.
• Hands on experience with various test design techniques
• Gherkin, Cucumber, Specflow
• Functional as well as non-functional testing
• Strong knowledge of testing on mobile devices (iOS, Android), APIs and system test
• Strong knowledge of UX automation principles on Mobile applications
• Highly experienced in test automation concepts (including UI automation)
• Ability to coach and assist other team members when needed
• Experience with web service testing tools such as Paw, Postman, or SOAP-UI
• Excellent English language skills written and spoken
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.