Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
looking for Test Engineers for two digital product teams in APAC, one for Care
Product Team, one for Consumer Services – Consumer Account Team. We will
discuss with you during interview process about which team you would best fit
for. We will hire multiple developers through this ad.
Electrolux is going through an extensive change in the way we work and develop our solutions. As Software is playing an increasingly greater role in enabling digital consumer experience, we are becoming more consumer-focused and agile, faster to respond to market demands and quicker in identifying new market opportunities.
Our products consist of interactions between appliances, mobile apps, hardware devices, API’s and third-party integration. A complex and fast-growing network of components needs an ever-evolving approach to quality assurance and the way we design our system for testability. In this position we are looking for someone to be our main driver for all testing activities for a digital product, both internally in the team and in the interfaces towards our stakeholders and partners. As such, we are strengthening the team with Test Engineers with a passion for scalable solutions enabling a superior consumer experience.
You will be part of a cross functional
product team based in Kuala Lumpur,
Singapore and other regions,
working with Engineering, Design and Product management to drive the digital
design in the Consumer Experience organization. We work with our data driven
IoT-products and connected appliances in all categories and Business Areas.
A Typical Day
- Analyzing new needs together with product managers, UX and system designers. Work with Product Owners and Project Managers to track critical and time sensitive issues and ensure quick resolution
- Producing test strategies, test plans and test cases
- Design, implement, and optimize test automation infrastructure for mobile applications, both iOS and Android and for backend services
- Performing manual tests, exploratory tests, load tests, etc.
- Responsible for implementing test tools or collaborating with the Digital Quality Assurance team to build up internal tools/frameworks/platforms to make the team more productive
- Responsible for defects tracking and bug management during whole software development cycle.
- Troubleshoot Continuous Integration stability issues and process defects as needed
Apply if you are:
- Quick learner, energetic problem solver
- Enthusiastic about creating and improving ways of working
- Thriving on cooperation, getting things done and feedback wherever it can be found
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dedication and team spirit, self-motivated and ability of working independently
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts
- Willingness to learn, discover and research, taking initiatives
- Innovative spirit
Who You Are
- At least 3 years software test engineering experience on mobile app and/or backend service application
- Distributed application and iOS/Android fundamental knowledge are required
- > 2 years of experience in testing systems, including mobile apps
- Familiar with Java/Python/Objective-C/ experience in related projects development is preferred.
- Experienced in working with Defect Management Tools such as ClearQuest, JIRA, etc.
- Hands on experience with various test design techniques (Gherkin, Cucumber, Specflow)
- Functional as well as non-functional testing
- Strong knowledge of testing on mobile devices (iOS, Android), APIs and system test
- Strong knowledge of UX automation principles on Mobile applications
- Highly experienced in test automation concepts (including UI automation)
- Ability to coach and assist other team members when needed
- Experience with web service testing tools such as Paw, Postman, or SOAP-UI
- Excellent verbal and written English