Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
In Electrolux we reinvent Taste, Care and Wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the world.
We are going through an extensive change in the way we work and develop our solutions. As software is playing an increasingly greater role in enabling digital consumer experience, we are becoming more consumer-focused and agile, faster to respond to market demands and quicker in identifying new market opportunities. For this reason, we are building the Group Digital Product Organization and looking for passionate Test Engineers in Taste and Wellbeing teams to help us deliver highly scalable services and world-class product experiences for our connected appliances.
Our products consist of interactions between appliances, mobile apps, hardware devices, API’s and third-party integration. A complex and fast-growing network of components needs an ever-evolving approach to quality assurance and the way we design our system for testability. In this position we are looking for someone to be our main driver for all testing activities for a digital product, both internally in the team and in the interfaces towards our stakeholders and partners. As such, we are strengthening the team with Test Engineers with a passion for scalable solutions enabling a superior consumer experience
You will be part of a cross functional product team based in Kuala Lumpur, working with Engineering, Design and Product management to drive the digital design in the Consumer Experience organization. We work with our data driven IoT-products and connected appliances in all categories and Business Areas.
A Typical Day
- Analyzing new needs together with product managers, UX and system designers. Work with Product Owners and Project Managers to track critical and time sensitive issues and ensure quick resolution
- Producing test strategies, test plans and test cases
- Design, implement, and optimize test automation infrastructure for mobile applications, both iOS and Android and for backend services
- Performing manual tests, exploratory tests, load tests, etc.
- Responsible for implementing test tools or collaborating with the Digital Quality Assurance team to build up internal tools/frameworks/platforms to make the team more productive
- Responsible for defects tracking and bug management during whole software development cycle.
- Troubleshoot Continuous Integration stability issues and process defects as needed
Who You Are
- At least 3 years software test engineering experience on mobile app and/or backend service application
- > 2 years of experience in testing systems, including mobile apps ; Functional as well as non-functional testing
- Familiar with Java/Python/Objective-C/ experience in related projects development is preferred.
- Experienced in working with Defect Management Tools such as ClearQuest, JIRA, etc.
- Hands on experience with various test design techniques
- Gherkin, Cucumber, Specflow
- Strong knowledge of testing on mobile devices (iOS, Android), APIs and system test
- Strong knowledge of UX automation principles on Mobile applications
- Highly experienced in test automation concepts (including UI automation)
- Experience with web service testing tools such as Paw, Postman, or SOAP-UI
Most importantly, if you have a passion for making an impact through technology while building consumer products that make a difference to the lives of millions of customers, then this is the opportunity for you!
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living
for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing
experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of
sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our
brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60
million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020
Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the
world. For more information
go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Find out more on: