At Electrolux we have a greater purpose than launching the latest product or technology. We want to improve the everyday lives of millions in a sustainable way. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a Test Lead you will be part of the solutions delivery team within the Consumer & Customer solutions organization in Business Area Europe. The solutions delivery team is responsible for developing and delivering end-end solutions for B2B and B2C initiatives across all consumer and customer channels. Our CRM landscape comprises of several applications involving multiple technology stacks and platforms that enable our users, consumers and customers to get 360 sales and service experience.
You will be part of a fully empowered, autonomous and cross-functional team that create software deliveries as business solutions to our end consumers, customers and users. You will work with multiple development teams that deliver product increments using agile methodologies in sprints.
In this role you will consult with Project Managers, Solutions Leads, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners among other stakeholders to define a test strategy that will lead to high quality deliverables to our internal as well external users. You will be based in our Stockholm office, however you will work with colleagues remotely that are based in other countries. Occasional travel within Europe is anticipated.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation intelligent solutions? Now is the perfect time for you to join Electrolux IT Consumer & Customer service solutions team, where you are given the autonomy to:
What you will do:
• Drive Transformation on the Test Factory by introducing a Test Driven Development (TDD) mindset in the Software Factory
• Act as a coach for a self-sufficient team of test engineers
• Lead and co-ordinate appropriate test planning for large complex deployments in an integrated CRM landscape
• Continuously improve test approach for product increments, product release patches and new demands
• Manage test dependencies and allocation of resources for test execution
• Make assessment of test progress and effective management of stakeholders to remove any blockers that can potentially affect the quality of delivery
• Ensure effectiveness of test results by proactively introduce a mindset of testing negative scenarios
• Lead a smoothly test execution by performing an outstanding defect management
• Develop procedures and methods for efficient handling of different testing phases like Unit Test, System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Regression Test, Smoke Test and Spot-Check
• Proactively find and employ testing best practices, processes and tools to create a lean, automated test engine that brings the principles of continuous delivery to all of our applications
Who you are:
• Degree in computer science or similar
• 5+ years of experience in a test lead/management position
• Strong and hands on experience with test automation using Open Source and Proprietary platforms in an integrated hybrid cloud, SaaS, PaaS and on-premise application landscape
• Knowledge of automation tools such as Botium (AI), Worsoft, Selenium
• Experience in writing test scripts and executing software testing
• Strong experience working with agile test factory and product development teams
• Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, as well as Excel and Power Point
• Experience with creating detailed task level plans and in managing dependencies between different software development and delivery teams
• Preferably have experience in a hybrid cloud environment, with both on-premise and cloud-based solutions
• Preferably have experience with SAP Consumer Experience products such as SAP Sales, Service Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and chat bots
• Positive interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence individuals and teams rather than dictate
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong presentation, team coordination and task level planning skills
• Has delivery and results focused mindset
• Ability to manage and react quickly in pressured environment and situations
• Process orientation with good time management and scheduling skills
• Ability to managing multiple streams of activity, shifting focus regularly
Who we are:
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year. In 2018, Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and employed 55,000 people around the world. For more information, go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.