Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
As a Test Manager you lead a fully empowered, autonomous and cross-functional team called Bug Busters that tests continuously our application stack manually and through test automation. You will work with multiple development teams that deliver product increments using agile methodologies in sprints in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
In this role you will consult with Project Managers, Solutions Leads, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners among other stakeholders to define and execute our test strategy to lead high quality deliverables to our internal as well external users.
You will be based in our Stockholm office, however you will work with colleagues remotely that are based in other countries. Occasional travel within Europe is anticipated.
As we are accelerating the rollout of your landscape through Europe in a 3,5 years plan, now is the perfect time for you to join Electrolux IT Consumer & Customer service solutions team. Here you are given the autonomy to solve complex problems, advance your skills, deliver next-generation intelligent solutions and all of this having fun and interacting with a high performance team.
Your main tasks:
• Drive Transformation on the Bug Busters team by introducing a Test Driven Development (TDD) mindset and influence Scrum Teams on the adoption.
• Act as a coach for multiple teams of test leads and test engineers allocated to different initiatives.
• Lead and co-ordinate appropriate end-to-end test planning for large complex deployments in a hybrid cloud environment, with both on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
• Manage cross-team dependencies and resource allocation for test execution.
• Proactively find and employ testing best practices, processes and tools to create a lean, automated test engine.
• Communicate and influence decisions by sharing risk/alternatives at the program forums for a collaborative decision making (Steering Committees, Scrum of Scrums, etc).
• Experience managing a team of testers and drive test strategy with both agile and waterfall releases.
• Being self-sufficient in a very complex environment with ambiguity
• Positive interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence individuals and teams rather than dictate.
• Solution oriented and experience driving end-to-end test automation.
• Experience as a Tester is a plus.
This is what Juliano Tripodi, our Agile Delivery Lead says:
“If you have a growth mindset, want to make your mark and challenge the status quo, this is your chance. Our team is on the critical path to perform successful consumer facing releases, so boring is not a word used here. We need people who is eager to learn new things, take the full ownership of deliverables, like to plan in a fast-paced environment as well as take the driver seat in their career.”
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Marco Crosilla#LI-MC1