THD-Customer Service Representative
Consumer & Customer Care
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
The Core agent is a critical member of the THD team responsible for assisting THD store associates with concerns and questions regarding their ordering, delivery, and the manufacturer’s warranty for their consumers; ultimately driving consumer satisfaction and brand loyalty. This person will ensure that consumer issues are resolved in a timely, efficient, quality oriented, and professional manner. This role contributes to enhancing the service we provide to the THD stores and consumers by giving assistance to resolve issues and educating them on the process for returns, replacements, repairs for product under the one-year warranty. This is an important and visible role requiring the incumbent to serve as the ultimate consumer advocate, as well as subject matter expert for The Home Depot employees.
- Answer calls from delivery agents, store associates and consumers.
- Negotiates resolutions with callers in a balanced manner utilizing the THD and Electrolux goodwill guidelines.
- Accepts ownership of assigned consumer cases and resolves each case in a timely manner balancing customer satisfaction and shareholder assets.
- Provides guidance and support to THD and online associates who are seeking advice and expertise on how to address consumer issues.
- Documents all consumer issues and questions to keep an accurate record of information given and received in all necessary systems that report to GE, THD, and Electrolux.
- Maintains Quality Assurance and Productivity goals, as well as other KPIs relative to case load and issue documentation/tracking.
- Provides feedback on continuous evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be an EMA employee.
- At least 6 months experience with Electrolux/Frigidaire customer service.
- Experience with The Home Depot and/or Escalations is a plus.
- Proficiency in use of SAP CRM, REX and SA.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.