Top Service Supervisor
Consumer & Customer Care
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Help make our customers happy today and their experiences better tomorrow.
A typical day
Your main challenge on this position will be the supervision of the business unit and together with the authorized regional service network, implementing commercial actions and services ensuring the fulfilment of the goals and the quality of the services. You will has as a mission the monitoring and controlling of the results with the regional authorized network, to guarantee the high quality of service and especially creating better experiences to our consumers.
- Absolute financial control to the point of ensuring economic viability in the business unit;
- Management of internal staff, external services consultants and third parties in the Top Service;
- Evaluate the need for technical and administrative training for business unit and authorized network;
- Constant visits and meetings to authorized network, to guarantee the standardization of visual identity, orientation and search for opportunities;
- Work closely to Trade-marketing & Commercial team, in order to assist in the relationship with the retail network;
- Provide advice to the consultant in the prospection of new companies for the composition of the Authorized Network, aiming at their financial health, high quality of the level of services and commercial;
- Coordinate and monitor audit of service processes in the business unit and the authorized network;
- Act with innovation, proposing new service and business opportunities and focusing in digital management.
Who you are
- Customer focused. You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Problem-solving. You see challenge as opportunity.
- Results-driven. You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- Ambitious. You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- A leader – you have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
Education & experience
- Graduated in Administration, Accounting Sciences, Engineering and or related areas of Management;
- Previous experience with business unit management / retail store;
- Administrative technical knowledge in process controls accounting / financial and service;
- Experience with Provision of Services;
- Desirable experience with service management, implementation and project management;
- Travel availability;
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office (specially Excel);
- Advanced English;
- Desirable Spanish.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.