Total Rewards Director, APAC & MEA
Make a change and step up the game
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrichpeople’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be adriving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. AtElectrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds –not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative.
If you share our values,come find your place in ourglobal community.
Meet us on @lifeatelectroluxandcareer.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
As a result of an internal career move, we are looking for Head of Total Rewards APAC&MEA.
This is a one of the cornerstone roles in our regional HR team, with a strategic responsibility for overseeing the compensation and benefits programs for employees and leadership across Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
Combining both strategic and operational angle, this role will develop and lead the effective implementation of annual and strategic Total Rewards Plan.
In this role the key success factors are the business partnering, collaboration, integrity and business acumen skills.
You will be both partner and act as expert and go to person (together with your team) for all total rewards matters (including but not limited to comp&ben, mobility, benefits, rewards and recognitions policies, guidance and solution). You will work closely with HR and business community, including senior leadership team.
Role in detail
- Act as Total Rewards business partner to HR and business leaders through providing proactive guidance and solutions in the Total Rewards area
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs.
- Design, implement and manage employee wellbeing initiatives as part of Total Rewards offerings
- Evaluate, map, implement, and continuously communicate our job architecture
- Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure.
- Analyze surveys to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments.
- Forecast budget for salary increases.
- Oversee & optimize employee insurance and pension plans.
- Advise on salary increase requests.
- Provide support in collective bargaining agreement negotiations, where required
- Partner and manage relationships with outside parties, vendors, etc. in varying capacities, ensuring project deliverables, service levels, pricing, etc. are consistent with operational and/or project-based requirements.
- Collaborate with HRBPs, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Solutions, Learning & Development team to deliver holistic Total Rewards offerings to the organization.
- Provide people leadership to Total Rewards team based in Singapore
- Active contributor to the Global Total Rewards team, representing Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
What you shall bring
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the HR field. We are open to profiles with a mix of Total Rewards and HR BP roles so that you can bring both TR functional and business partnering background
- You shall have international experience in compensation design, administration, salary structures, budget movements, financial modeling, variable pay, surveys/data sources, job analysis/evaluation, and communication tools
- Be familiar with labor legislations impacting compensation and benefits and legal/financial implications of compensation decisions
- Have knowledge of compensation best practices, job analysis/evaluation, and general HR practices
- Prior experience in covering all or part of Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa geography
Knowledge in Mercer IPE system or similar calibration/grading tools
- Strong mathematical, statistical, and analytical skills to perform different analysis and program/financial modeling to be able to reason through data findings and use good judgment in making recommendations with minimal guidance
- Ability to accomplish results within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work well with all levels of employees throughout the organization
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good presentation, oral and written skills (English)
About Our Team
Our Total Rewards is a family of 3 professionals in the region, linked closely with 120+ HR professionals across APAC&MEA, and closely connected with the Global colleagues across the world.
This is position is also part of the regional APAC&MEA HR leadership team (10) and Global total Rewards teams
The position will be based in Singapore (office close to Buena Vista MRT) and will not require frequent travel.
Electrolux Singapore is an inclusive workplace that offers flexible working conditions. Being a truly multicultural company, we seek to embrace our differences and learn from each other with curiosity.
Singaporean or PR