Total Rewards Manager
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Total Rewards Manager
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and customer oriented Total Rewards Manager to our Total Rewards team. The position is located in our Stockholm headquarter office but the geographical scope of the role is global for certain activities and processes and for others the focus is on Europe.
As Total Rewards Manager you will work with HR colleagues from all organizational areas to ensure employees are rewarded in a fair way and recognized for contributing to our purpose of Shape Living for the Better by acting sustainably, creating better experiences and always improving.
Being part of a global Total Rewards team, you will pro-actively and autonomously drive total reward activities across Electrolux in order to support business needs and ensure that Electrolux can attract and retain talents.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support in wide range of operational, tactical and strategic activities, both related to annual processes like Annual Salary Review, Short Term Incentive Programs, Market data Analysis, and Off Cycle activities
- Drive and coordinate analysis and implementation of reward processes and activities e.g. Market data, Analytics, Offer Management, Blue Collars & White Collars Analysis, Proactive Compensation Analysis, Job Evaluation & Job Architecture
- Involved in reviewing and developing Group compensation and benefits policies, processes and tools
- Drive and coordinate training activities, collaborate and interact with HR & leaders to develop, implement and communicate the usage of fair reward policies, ways of working, process and systems that engage and motivate employees
- Participate in cross-function work groups as appropriate to support alignment within the broader Total Rewards and HR team
- Analyze and evaluate internal and external market data, trends and insights to provide proactive, data driven Total Reward leadership to leaders and to support them to make strategic decisions
- Participate in securing that Total Reward is clearly and consistently communicated to HR, managers and employees across the organization
- Network externally for trends and insights related to Total Rewards best practices
- Act as a reward business partner for the Organizational Areas
- Support and develop the work with Global Job Architecture and contribute in the work of transitioning into a Career Framework, transparent for the employees
- Support variable pay schemes that drive aligned goals across organizations
Who you are
Growth mindset – for self and others
Expert – You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
Agile – You have the ability to navigate various interests and agendas, seeking workable solutions and you are Strongly motivated by working in an agile environment with a dynamic change agenda
Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Analytical – You demonstrate structured ways of working and you are skilled in making informed decisions based on data and analytics
Open – You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
Ambitious – You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Communicative – Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
Collaborative – You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
Organized – You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- University degree in HR, business administration or related field
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience having worked in a rewards consultancy firm is a strong plus
- Have strategic and practical knowledge of philosophies, concepts and practices in Human
- Resources and specifically within the Total Rewards area
- Excel skills and strong presentation ability is required
- English Language
Contact person: Sara Vigliotti
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.