Total Rewards Process Lead
Total Rewards Process Lead
Location: Kraków, Poland
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and focused on user experience specialist to join our Global Total Rewards Operations Team in Krakow and take the next step in their career as a Total Rewards Process Lead, leading the delivery of a key global rewards processes within the function.
As a Total Rewards Process Lead, you will cooperate daily with Stockholm based Total Rewards Managers, supporting our European and Global business organizations, with Regional Rewards Teams based across the globe, with HR Country Managers and Business Partners located across Europe, with Krakow based HR Services organization and other Localized HR teams, to ensure successful implementation of global reward practices and processes with highest operational excellence and constant customer focus.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• As Total Rewards Process Lead, you will plan for and ensure successful implementation of global rewards processes. You will lead the Annual Salary Review, Short Term Incentive, and other reward processes, coordinate the delivery within the team and assume full ownership of the process implementation, from planning to execution.
• You will cooperate extensively with Center of Expertise and Regional Total Reward teams to coordinate the implementation of cycles globally and look for synergies and improvements. You will actively monitor the process implementation and will identify opportunities for service improvements. You will lead continuous improvement initiatives.
• You will be advising on resolutions for complex cases during the processes and will be coordinating the information flow and the proposed solutions across different teams. You will be advising the HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders on the processes flow and country / sector specifics.
• You will act as a process expert in the team and will be leading various information sessions within the team and also to Line Managers and HR Business Partners. You will drive the build-up of our internal knowledge base by sharing, collaborating and developing instructions, manuals, training materials.
• You will analyze compensation data, prepare complex reports and update various analytical tools. You will have a deep understanding of the organization and key stakeholders and will propose and create new tools or reports that would exceed customer expectations, improve the user experience and add value.
• You will be reviewing cross-country and other salary change proposals and provide recommendations and guidance on to the HR Business Partners on setting up competitive and fair compensation offers.
• You will act as a gatekeeper for the rewards processes in accordance with the compensation policy and will strive for process compliance, controls and quality of execution. You will be guiding less experienced Total Rewards Specialists through proactive collaboration and formal and informal knowledge sharing sessions
• You will have a leading role in a number of total rewards projects and initiatives.
• You will be a key-user of SAP and Cornerstone applications and other self-service systems and will be consulted on systems and processes.
• Quick learner – You are eager to learn new things, explore new solutions, share your learnings.
• Growth oriented – You are interested in growing within the Total Rewards function and develop people management skills.
• Self-driven – You are willing to take ownership and drive initiatives.
• Proactive – You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Customer oriented – You easily put yourself in the shoes of the customer, are good listener and communicator.
• Collaborative – You are eager to share, collaborate, contribute to the team.
• Analytic – You know what stays behind the numbers, you can deep dive into issues to find the core of the problem.
• Resilient – You manage challenging situations in a professional way, you are respectful and composed.
• Have a ‘can-do’ attitude – We all have it and you should have it too.
• Proficiency in MS Excel and very Good knowledge of Office 365
• Overall experience 7+ years and minimum 3-years work experience in a total rewards function at a specialist role with practical experience in leading / coordinating regional / global compensation cycles and projects, requiring deep process understanding and coordination with multiple teams
• In-depth understanding of various compensation processes and their relation with other HR / business processes, practical application of best-practice compensation principles
• Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly present ideas and solutions, experience in delivering training or presentations
• Experience with working in a matrix organization or with multiple stakeholders
• Very good command of English – used as a main working language
• Good knowledge of SAP is a plus
• Stable employment in a reputable global company
• Flexible working hours (possibility to start work before 9 am)
• Interesting job in an international environment
• We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance
• Attractive social benefits package
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications
• Independence and interesting challenges at the workplace
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.